The standard of service tenants should expect from the Council as your landlord are known as local offers.
HRA Business Plan
We’ve put together our 30-year business plan. The plan makes sure we will have the funding, resources and right skills to provide decent housing for you over the next 30 years. Some of the sections in the business plan include:
- Priorities over the next five years
- How we will repair and improve homes to keep them decent
- The cost of delivering services and how these will be funded.
You can find out more about the priorities on page 40.
On page 105 you will find the delivery plan, which sets out the actions that will be taken to deliver the plan. We will keep tenants updated on how we are doing against delivering these actions. The Tenants’ Panel will help us to monitor delivery; if you want to join them and help them with this please contact the Resident Engagement Team on 01529 308046 or email email@example.com
Watch out for more information in At Home.
The standard of service tenants should expect from the Council as your landlord are known as local offers. The leaflet detailing these standards can be downloaded from the downloads section.
The Local Offers are based on the five areas of Housing Regulation:
- Your home (property improvements, repairs and new build)
- Your neighbourhood and community (estates, anti-social behaviour
- Involvement and empowerment (complaints, customer service, information and involvement opportunities)
- Tenancy (allocations, support for tenants)
- Value for money (rents, service charges and value for rent).
2023 Local offers survey
Our draft local offers have been developed using feedback from residents. As a result, we hope the draft local offers reflect the priorities that matter to tenants, however we would like to consult you over the draft local offers to make sure they still reflect your views.
Our draft local offers can be found on this page.
We are keen to hear from you, so please spare a few minutes to review the draft local offers and let us know your thoughts by completing this short survey. We will take your responses into account when we finalise our local offers.
You can complete our online survey, or alternatively email the Resident Engagement Team or call to request a paper copy.