The standard of service tenants should expect from the Council as your landlord are known as local offers.
HRA Business Plan
We’ve put together our 30-year business plan. The plan makes sure we will have the funding, resources and right skills to provide decent housing for you over the next 30 years. Some of the sections in the business plan include:
- Priorities over the next five years
- How we will repair and improve homes to keep them decent
- The cost of delivering services and how these will be funded.
You can find out more about the priorities on page 40.
On page 105 you will find the delivery plan, which sets out the actions that will be taken to deliver the plan. We will keep tenants updated on how we are doing against delivering these actions. The Tenants’ Panel will help us to monitor delivery; if you want to join them and help them with this please contact the Resident Engagement Team on 01529 308046 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch out for more information in At Home.
The standard of service tenants should expect from the Council as your landlord are known as local offers. The leaflet detailing these standards can be downloaded from the downloads section.
The Local Offers are based on the five areas of Housing Regulation:
- Your home (property improvements, repairs and new build)
- Your neighbourhood and community (estates, anti-social behaviour
- Involvement and empowerment (complaints, customer service, information and involvement opportunities)
- Tenancy (allocations, support for tenants)
- Value for money (rents, service charges and value for rent).