Water supplies, flooding, drainage and sewers


The Environmental Protection Unit provides help and advice on foul and surface water drainage from single and multiple properties, including problem septic tanks pumping stations and cesspits.

How to report flooding

View information on how to report flooding. If the situation becomes life-threatening, call 999.

Private water supplies

If you get your drinking water from somewhere other than a Water Company (Anglian Water or Severn Trent) then it is likely you have a private water supply.