Date Published: 04 June 2018
Candidates for by-elections for the North Hykeham Mill and Skellingthorpe wards of North Kesteven District Council have been confirmed.
The elections will take place on Thursday, June 28 and have been called following the recent resignations of Councillor Ms Andrea Clarke and Councillor Mrs Shirley Pannell.
North Hykeham Mill Ward candidates are:
- Corinne Nelly Antoine Byron – Liberal Democrats
- Nikki Dillon – Lincolnshire Independents
- Mark William Reynolds – Labour Party
- Stephen Peter Roe – The Conservative Party Candidate
Skellingthorpe Ward candidates are:
- Nicola Francesca Clarke – The Conservative Party Candidate
- Richard Albert Johnston – Lincolnshire Independents
- Matthew John Newman – Labour Party
- Tony Richardson – Liberal Democrats
Anyone who has moved address or is not on the register needs to complete and return a voter registration form by Tuesday, June 12. You can register to vote online https://www.gov.uk/register-to-vote.
People wanting to vote by post need to complete and return a postal vote application form before 5pm on Wednesday, June 13.
If you would like to appoint a proxy you will need to complete and return a proxy vote application form by 5pm on Wednesday, June 20.
Postal and proxy forms can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 01529 414155 or visiting www.yourvotematters.co.uk