Central Lincolnshire draft developer contributions supplementary planning document (SPD) consultation closing at 9am 20 December 2017.
Following adoption of the Central Lincolnshire Local Plan, an updated draft.
Developer Contributions Supplementary Planning Document (SPD) has been prepared. The purpose of the SPD is to:
- Explain how developer contributions, will be secured
- Clarify the relationship between planning conditions, planning obligations and the Central Lincolnshire Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL)
- Provide a mechanism to help ensure the timely provision of infrastructure to support growth;
The Draft SPD is now out for public consultation for a period of 4 weeks starting at 9 am on November 22nd until 9 am on 20th December 2017.
The SPD is available to view and download via the Central Lincolnshire Website.
Hard copies of the document are available to view at:
- North Kesteven Council Offices
- Local Access Points
- City of Lincoln and West Lindsey Council Offices
Hard copies of the consultation response form can be provided on request. Comments on the document can be made either:
Via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In writing to:
Central Lincolnshire Local Plan Team
c/o North Kesteven District Council
District Council Offices