This Plan is archived for historical information.
Please note that the Local Plan Maps in respect of the Conservation Areas may not be up to date if the Conservation Area has been the subject of a review since the Local Plan was adopted in September 2007. Details of Conservation Area Reviews can be found here.
The Path to the Adoption of the North Kesteven Local Plan:
- June 2003 Revised Deposit Draft of the North Kesteven Local Plan published
- Local Plan Enquiry between 6 July 2004 and 16 May 2005.
- The Inspectors Report on his findings was published on 23 June 2006.
- Modifications were on deposit for public consultation for 6 weeks from Monday 22 January 2007 to Monday 5 March 2007.
- August 2007, the Council published its Statement of Council Decisions in response to the representations received to the proposed modifications.
- 21 September 2007, North Kesteven District Council adopted the North Kesteven Local Plan.
Under the provisions of the Planning and Compulsory Purchase Act 2004, the North Kesteven Local Plan expired 21 September 2010. However following North Kesteven District Council’s application, the Secretary of State has directed that ALL POLICIES of the North Kesteven are saved beyond the expiry of the plan. A copy of the Secretary of State’s Direction and Schedule of Saved Local Plan Policies is available here.