We are unable to accept cheques as a form of payment at the minute due to COVID-19. Payment must be by card or BACS (unless you have an account). Card payments can be made by calling 01529 414155.
You can order a search by:-
- Downloading our one page request sheet from the downloads section and emailing it back to Land_charges@n-kesteven.gov.uk together with a location plan. The form is available on the download tab.
- Send your completed stationery and location plan to this office either by post to Council Offices, Kesteven Street, Sleaford, Lincolnshire NG34 7EF or DX 26909 Sleaford 1.
To avoid any delays:-
- Ensure the correct fee is paid for either by cheque, BACS, credit/debit card or on account.
- A location plan is submitted, clearly marked, with your application
- All questions on CON29O or Box C requirements are made at the time of application.
Other ways to order a search:-