Please note: Our Search fees for 2018/19 are not changing.
You can order a search by:-
- Downloading our one page request sheet from the downloads section and emailing it back to Land_charges@n-kesteven.gov.uk together with a location plan. The form is available on the download tab.
- Send your completed stationery and location plan to this office either by post to Council Offices, Kesteven Street, Sleaford, Lincolnshire NG34 7EF or DX 26909 Sleaford 1.
To avoid any delays:-
- Ensure the correct fee is paid for either by cheque, BACS, credit/debit card or on account.
- A location plan is submitted, clearly marked, with your application
- All questions on CON29O or Box C requirements are made at the time of application.
Other ways to order a search:-