LLC1 Search Requests
NKDC has successfully migrated our local land charges service to the national HM Land Registry digital register. You can make LLC1 enquiries by accessing the new digital service at HM Land Registry through a portal account, Business Gateway and on GOV.UK.
Ordering a CON29 Search
The Council still provide replies to CON29 enquiries. Our usual service response is two-three working days. Details of NKDC fees are available on the Fees and Payments for Searches page.
For more information on the national HMLR migration programme please visit the HM Land Registry Local Land Charges programme page.
You can order a CON29 search by:
- Downloading our one page request sheet from the downloads section and emailing it back to the Land Charges team together with a location plan. The form is available on the download tab.
- Send your completed application and location plan to Council Offices, Kesteven Street, Sleaford, Lincolnshire NG34 7EF.
To avoid any delays:
- Ensure the correct fee is paid for either by BACS, credit/debit card or on account.
- A location plan is submitted, clearly marked, with your application
- All questions on CON29O or Box C requirements are made at the time of application.
Other ways to order a search: