Appealing against a parking fine

Appeals and payments

Lincolnshire County Council parking portal can be used to pay and challenge penalty charge notices. If you have received a car parking offence notice you can make an appeal online here.

Whisby Natural World Centre car park

If your parking fine is specifically from the Whisby Natural World Centre and you would like to appeal it, please do so through our through our online form.