The main grant programme offers grants ranging from below £5,000 to in excess £1 million. This is a rolling programme but the board of Trustees sits twice a year to consider applications.
The majority of support is directed towards the cultural sector and in particular to cultural learning, to museum, gallery, heritage and performing arts learning spaces.
Registered Charities with interests in the sectors listed above are welcome to apply
The foundation will not fund projects retrospectively and will not support individuals or general appeals. The following are funded very rarely:
- Projects outside the UK
- Staff posts
- Local branches of national charities
- Academic or project research
- Conference costs
Application is by letter including the following:
- A brief overview of the work of your organisation
- A concise account of the project you are seeking funding for
- A clear statement of the sum you are seeking from the Foundation and the total cost of the project
No annual accounts or additional information is required at this stage.
Please enclose a standard – sized (DL), stamped, self addressed envelope.
For more information visit the Clore Duffield Foundation website.