Welcome to the 2017 STAR survey of tenant satisfaction.
The Housing Service delivers its priorities based on the information tenants give us and within the funding we have. We want your help to improve our service.
All those who return their completed survey by the 20th March will be entered into one of 3 prize draws. The dates for responses for entering into the prize draws are:
By 27th February - 1st prize draw to win £200
By 10th March - 2nd prize draw to win £100
By 20th March - 3rd prize draw to win £50
To be in with a chance of winning you must ensure your survey is fully completed and includes your 5-digit tenancy reference.
We use your tenancy reference number on the survey so we don’t have to ask you again for any personal details we already have and to contact you if you are a winner in our prize draw.
We use this information to ensure we deliver a fair and equal service to ALL of our tenants. The information will only be used by the Housing Department of NKDC.
If you have a concern specific to your home or tenancy you can report:
- Repairs to Kier on 01529 416399 or Aaron Services on 01205 591979
- Tenancy issues to the Duty Housing Officer on 01529 414155
- Any other housing issues call the Community Engagement Team on 01529 414155
Terms and Conditions
- All fully completed surveys returned to the business reply address by the close of business on Monday 27th February 2017 will be automatically entered in to the prize draw to win £200.
- All fully completed surveys returned to the business reply address by the close of business on the Friday 10th March 2017 will be automatically entered in to the prize draw to win £100.
- All fully completed surveys returned to the business reply address by the close of business on the Monday 20th March 2017 will be automatically entered in to the prize draw to win £50.
- Entry is limited to one per household only.
- Proof of posting is not proof of receipt and no responsibility will be taken for late or lost entries.
- There is no charge levied for inclusion into the prize draw. Entrants must ensure their survey is fully completed. Incomplete surveys will not be entered.
- The prize draw will be made no later than 28 days after the closing date. One tenant will be chosen at random for each of the 3 draws.
- The winners must be current tenants of North Kesteven District Council or have been tenants at the time the STAR survey was issued.
- Prizes will be paid to the winners within 30 days of the draw.
- Tenants wishing to be excluded from the draw must contact the Community Engagement Team on 01529 414155.
- Awards will be made to the named tenant/s only.
- In the event of a prize being won by joint tenants the prize will be awarded jointly to both tenants unless joint instructions are issued by both tenants that the prize is to be awarded IN EQUAL PROPORTIONS to INDIVIDUAL tenants.
- North Kesteven District Council may publicise the identity of all prize draw winners through the various mediums at its disposal including At Home magazine and the internet unless the winner/s makes it clear they wish to decline such publicity.
- If a prize winner owes North Kesteven District Council money then North Kesteven District Council reserves the right to offset the prize money against any money owed to them.
- In the event of any dispute the final decision will be made by the Corporate Director. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize winners in receipt of benefits are advised to notify the relevant benefit department.