Welcome to the 2018 STAR Survey.
Every year, the Housing & Property Service at North Kesteven District Council carries out a survey of tenants and residents. We want to deliver our priorities based on the information that tenants and residents give us, and within the funding we have.
We are always keen to improve services, and your response to the survey will help us to understand what the most important issues and priorities are for you. Please take a few minutes to give us your views. We appreciate and value your time in responding. You can complete the Online Star Survey.
All those who return their fully completed survey by the final deadline will be entered into a prize draw. The quicker you reply, the greater your chance of winning. Return your fully completed survey by:
- Thursday, 29th March 2018 to enter the 1st prize draw for £200
- Monday, 9th April 2018 to enter the 2nd prize draw for £100
- Monday, 23rd April 2018 to enter the 3rd and final prize draw for £50
Please ensure you have your tenancy reference number before you attempt to complete the survey. This can be found at the top of your invitation letter, and on your paper survey.
If you do not provide your tenancy reference number or do not fully complete the survey, your answers will be disregarded and you will not be entered into the prize draw(s). Full terms and conditions can be found below.
If you no longer have your paperwork and need your tenancy reference number, or you feel you need further assistance to complete the survey, please contact the Community Engagement Team on 01529 308160.
We use your tenancy reference number on the survey so we don’t have to ask you again for any personal details we already hold, and so we can contact you, if you are a winner in the prize draw.
We use the information you provide ensure we deliver a fair and equal service to ALL of our tenants, and to improve services. The information you provide is confidential and will only be used by the Housing & Property Service of North Kesteven District Council .
STAR Survey 2018 – Prize draw terms and conditions
- All fully completed surveys returned to the business reply address by the close of business on Thursday, 29th March 2018 (or submitted online by midnight on Thursday, 29th March 2018) will be automatically entered in to the prize draw to win £200. Any surveys completed with assistance by close of business on Thursday, 29th March 2018 will also be entered.
- All fully completed surveys returned to the business reply address by the close of business on Monday, 9th April 2018 (or submitted online by midnight on Monday, 9th April 2018) will be automatically entered in to the prize draw to win £100. Any surveys completed with assistance by close of business on Monday, 9th April 2018 will also be entered.
- All fully completed surveys returned to the business reply address by the close of business on Monday, 23rd April 2018 (or submitted online by midnight on Monday, 23rd April 2018) will be automatically entered in to the prize draw to win £50. Any surveys completed with assistance by close of business on Monday, 23rd April 2018 will also be entered.
- Entry is limited to one per household only.
- Proof of posting is not proof of receipt, and no responsibility will be taken for late or lost entries.
- There is no charge levied for inclusion into the prize draw. Entrants must ensure their survey is fully completed and their tenancy reference number has been provided. Incomplete surveys will not be entered.
- The prize draw will be made no later than 28 days after the closing date. One tenant will be chosen at random for each of the 3 draws.
- The winners must be current tenants of North Kesteven District Council or have been tenants at the time the STAR survey was issued (i.e. 7th March 2018).
- Prizes will be paid to the winners within 28 days of the draw.
- Tenants wishing to be excluded from the draw must contact the Community Engagement Team on 01529 308160.
- If a winner rejects their prize or their entry is invalid, or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Council shall be entitled to select another winner.
- Awards will be made to the named tenant(s) only.
- In the event of a prize being won by joint tenants the prize will be awarded jointly to both tenants, unless joint instructions are issued by both tenants that the prize is to be awarded in equal portions to individual tenants.
- North Kesteven District Council may publicise the identity of all prize draw winners through the various mediums at its disposal, including At Home magazine and the internet, UNLESS the winner/s makes it clear they wish to decline such publicity.
- If a prize winner owes North Kesteven District Council money, then North Kesteven District Council reserves the right to offset the prize money against any money owed to them.
- In the event of any dispute, the final decision will be made by the Corporate Director. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Prize winners in receipt of benefits are advised to notify the relevant benefit department.