SpeakIT Plus
Home insurance

Home insurance

North Kesteven District Council insures the building, but tenants are responsible for insuring personal belongings, decorations and furnishings.

The Council has arranged,via an independent broker,a scheme for tenants to insure their household contents at competitive rates. To find out more about the “Pay As You Go”  Home Contents Insurance Scheme, please call Customer Services on 01529 414155 or speak to your Housing Officer.

Indicates mandatory fields

Info helpful
Please let us know