SpeakIT Plus
Lighting - council communal flats

Lighting - council communal flats

How we provide this service

This service is provided by Housing and Property Services, if you are having problems with the lighting in your communal flats you can call our contractor Kier on 01529 416399, or speak to your Support Co-Ordinator if you live in sheltered accommodation. Alternatively, If you would like to contact us by email please use the address below.

Email: Housing_admin@n-kesteven.gov.uk

Indicates mandatory fields

Info helpful
Please let us know