The standard of service tenants should expect from the Council as your landlord are known as local offers.
The standard of service tenants should expect from the Council as your landlord are known as local offers. The leaflet detailing these standards can be downloaded from the downloads section.
Over the last few years we have been working hard to improve the service and this means that some of the standards are now out of date. We will start to review them over the next year to make sure that the standards NK offers you are still relevant to you and your neighbourhood.
We are developing a new set of Local Offers based on what tenants have told us at roadshows and in the Survey of Tenants and Residents (STAR).
The Local Offers are based on the five areas of Housing Regulation:
- Your home (property improvements, repairs and new build)
- Your neighbourhood and community (estates, anti-social behaviour
- Involvement and empowerment (complaints, customer service, information and involvement opportunities)
- Tenancy (allocations, support for tenants)
- Value for money (rents, service charges and value for rent)
Watch out for more information in the next issues of At Home.