SpeakIT Plus


If you have received a statement from us which shows that your account is in credit, you may be entitled to a refund.

Refunds are only issued in instances where a valid overpayment is made. If a payment was made by direct debit, the refund will be credited back to the bank account it was paid from.

If you have a current or future liability for Council Tax, your credit will be transferred to offset that amount.

To request your refund please contact the Council Tax Office on 01529 308266.

Indicates mandatory fields

Info helpful
Please let us know