SpeakIT Plus
New Claims

New Claims

You can usually claim housing benefit if you live in a property and have to pay rent. You can get Council Tax Support if you are liable to pay council tax and you are living in the property and you are on a low income.

Click on the Online Benefit Calculator where you can simply fill in your details for an instant on-line Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support estimate.


Tel: 01529 414155
Fax: 01529 308306
Email:  nkbenefits@lincoln.gov.uk

Indicates mandatory fields

Info helpful
Please let us know