What is the apprenticeship?
North Kesteven District Council is seeking 2 Business Admin Apprentices to start in September 2021. If you are motivated, driven and enthusiastic, this could be the perfect opportunity for you to earn while your learn, and gain a nationally-recognised qualification.
- Service Areas -
- 1 x Apprenticeship available in Customer Services
- 1 x Apprenticeship available in Planning and Economic Development
- Apprenticeship - Business Administration Level 3
- Provider - Grantham College
- Closing date - 30 May 2021
- New starters under 21 years old - £10,477
- After 12 months service or once NVQ is completed - £12,792
- Entrants aged over 21 years old or those who on entry to the scheme hold a degree will receive the Living Wage - £18,328
- 2 year fixed-term contract
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
You can apply for this apprenticeship on the Gov.uk website.