Apprenticeship Talent Programme
North Kesteven District Council has a number of exceptional and exciting opportunities within the authority and is seeking motivated, driven and enthusiastic individuals to join the Apprenticeship Talent Programme from September 2019.
The Apprenticeship is a two-year talent programme which provides the opportunity to earn while learning new skills and gaining nationally – recognised qualifications. As part of your apprenticeship, you will complete an NVQ in Business Administration, IT or Customer Services.
If you are interested in a career in local government, we are seeking Apprentices in the following areas:
- Information Technology (IT)
- Customer Services
- Development, Economic and Cultural Services x 2
- Working across the sections of Planning, Housing Strategy, Economic Development, Tourism, and Sport & Recreation
- Finance and Resources
- Working across the sections Payroll, Finance, Democratic Services and Governance and Business Resilience
- Waste and Street Scene at Metheringham Depot
For further information and to apply for this post we encourage you to refer to LAGAT’s website.
Apprentice recruitment stages
|Recruitment Stage 1 (Assessment Centres) ||10th July 2019 |
|Recruitment Stage 2 (Formal Interviews) ||15th July 2019 |
| ||17th July 2019 |
| ||18th July 2019 |