Report a crime

How to report

In an emergency always call 999 or for all non-emergency call 101.

Report a hate crime

Crimes that are the result of prejudice should be reported to one of the number of Hate Crime Access Centres across Lincolnshire.

Report domestic abuse

Domestic violence or abuse should be reported to the Lincolnshire Police or you can call the National Domestic Violence Helpline on 0808 20000 247.

You can find out about Lincolnshire’s specialist domestic abuse services here.

Report harassment

Harassment is any form of unwanted and unwelcome behaviour, from verbal abuse to physical violence. If you believe you are being harassed you should report it to the police. If you are being harassed at your place of work you should report this to your manager or employer. If you are being bullied at school or elsewhere try telling someone in authority like a teacher.