Community events and street parties

The government has produced guidance on organising and running community events. As an organiser, you may find this helpful to identify what you can or cannot do as part of a community event or street party.

See the downloads section for an application form to hold an event.

In certain circumstances, Lincolnshire County Council (LCC) may allow road closures or traffic restrictions for events held on the highway such as Christmas markets and village fetes. 

Traffic restrictions are a County Council service and you must register your event with LCC.

Check with us if you need a temporary events licence and/or an alcohol licence for the event. 

Contact the licensing team for more information regarding community events and street parties.

Contact Lincolnshire County Council on 01522 782070 for questions about road closures and traffic restrictions.