Find out who your Councillor, or Councillors, are.
Councillors are normally elected for four year terms, and play a very important role in the running of the Council.
Make a difference to your Community!
Each of our Councillors receives a ‘basic allowance’ to reflect the work they do as local representatives.
Register of Interest and Declaration of Acceptance of the Code of Conduct.
Information on how to make a complaint against a Councillor.
- Planning and building
- Waste recycling and your environment
- Council Tax
- Council Tax support and Housing Benefits
- Living in your area
- Health, education and family
- Crematorium and cemeteries
- Business rates
- Support for business
- Economic development and regeneration
- Planning and building for businesses
- Health and safety
- Buying and selling
- Food and farming
- Sports and leisure
- Getting here and around
- What's on
- Food and drink
- Decision making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council works
- Electoral registration and elections
- Have your say
- Council news
- Your Council facts and figures
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Follow us