Find out who your Councillor, or Councillors, are.
Councillors are normally elected for four year terms, and play a very important role in the running of the Council.
Make a difference to your Community!
Each of our 43 Councillors receives a ‘basic allowance’ to reflect the work they do as local representatives.
Register of Interest and Declaration of Acceptance of the Code of Conduct.
Information on how to make a complaint against a Councillor.
The Localism Act 2011 introduced a new regime for standards and dealing with complaints against members.
- Living in your area
- Council Tax
- Council Tax support and Housing Benefits
- Planning and building
- Waste recycling and your environment
- Education, children and family support
- Crematorium and cemeteries
- Support for business
- Business rates
- Economic development and regeneration
- Health and safety
- Planning and building for businesses
- Buying and selling
- Food and farming
- Sports and leisure
- Getting here and around
- Where to stay
- Food and drink
- What's on
- Christmas Events
- Decision making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council works
- Electoral registration and elections
- Have your say
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Your Council facts and figures
- Council news
- Search and apply for a job at NKDC
- Apply online guidance
- Working for us
- Neighbouring authorities
- Jobcentre Plus
- Follow us
- Online services