Find out who your Councillor, or Councillors, are.
Councillors are normally elected for four year terms, and play a very important role in the running of the Council.
Make a difference to your Community!
Each of our 43 Councillors receives a ‘basic allowance’ to reflect the work they do as local representatives.
Register of Interest and Declaration of Acceptance of the Code of Conduct.
Information on how to make a complaint against a Councillor.
The Localism Act 2011 introduced a new regime for standards and dealing with complaints against members.
- Living in Your Area
- Council Tax
- Council Tax Support and Housing Benefits
- Planning and Building
- Waste Recycling and your Environment
- Education, Children and Family Support
- Births, Marriages, Death and Civil Partnerships
- Support for Business
- Business Rates
- Economic Development and Regeneration
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Building for Businesses
- Buying and Selling
- Food and Farming
- Getting Here and Around
- Sports and Leisure
- Where to Stay
- Things to Do/Visit
- Food and Drink
- What's On
- Decision Making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council Works
- Electoral Registration and Elections
- Have Your Say
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Your Council Facts and Figures
- Council News
- Do it Online
Enter your town or postcode to find services and information specifically for your area, such as:
- Council Offices
- Leisure Centres
- Public Toilets
- Your Councillor
- Recycling Points
- Bus Stops
- Follow Us