The District of North Kesteven is a large, diverse, rural area.
Locations and contact Details for our offices throughout NK.
Corporate plan and annual report.
Find our statement of accounts and read about our Council transparency.
The Council has a vision for North Kesteven to be a district of 100 flourishing communities.
Keep up to date with news and developments from the web team.
The purpose of this report is to establish a pay policy for North Kesteven District Council.
Details of making insurance claims against the Council.
Information can be found here regarding our publication scheme amongst other things.
- Living in your area
- Council Tax
- Council Tax support and Housing Benefits
- Planning and building
- Waste recycling and your environment
- Education, children and family support
- Crematorium and cemeteries
- Support for business
- Business rates
- Economic development and regeneration
- Health and safety
- Planning and building for businesses
- Buying and selling
- Food and farming
- Sports and leisure
- Getting here and around
- Where to stay
- Food and drink
- What's on
- Christmas Events
- Decision making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council works
- Electoral registration and elections
- Have your say
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Your Council facts and figures
- Council news
- Search and apply for a job at NKDC
- Apply online guidance
- Working for us
- Neighbouring authorities
- Jobcentre Plus
- Follow us
- Online services