Political leadership is provided by the Councillors who are elected by residents.
The Constitution is the legal framework within which the Council operates.
The Executive Board provides leadership at a top level.
North Kesteven District Council produces a range of key strategies and documents.
The Chairman of Council is the civic and ceremonial head of the Council.
A list of the Corporate Management Team and the Senior Management Team at North Kesteven District Council.
- Living in your area
- Council Tax
- Council Tax support and Housing Benefits
- Planning and building
- Waste recycling and your environment
- Education, children and family support
- Crematorium and cemeteries
- Support for business
- Business rates
- Economic development and regeneration
- Health and safety
- Planning and building for businesses
- Buying and selling
- Food and farming
- Sports and leisure
- Getting here and around
- Where to stay
- Food and drink
- What's on
- Decision making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council works
- Electoral registration and elections
- Have your say
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Your Council facts and figures
- Council news
- Search and apply for a job at NKDC
- Apply online guidance
- Working for us
- Neighbouring authorities
- Jobcentre Plus
- Follow us
- Online services