Political leadership is provided by the Councillors who are elected by residents.
The constitution describes how and by whom decisions are made
The Executive Board provides leadership at a top level.
North Kesteven District Council produces a range of key strategies and documents.
The Chairman of Council is the civic and ceremonial head of the Council.
A list of the Corporate Management Team and the Senior Management Team at North Kesteven District Council.
The Freedom of Information Act requires all public authorities, including councils, to be open with information.
- Living in your area
- Council Tax
- Council Tax support and Housing Benefits
- Planning and building
- Waste recycling and your environment
- Education, children and family support
- Crematorium and cemeteries
- Support for business
- Business rates
- Economic development and regeneration
- Health and safety
- Planning and building for businesses
- Buying and selling
- Food and farming
- Sports and leisure
- Getting here and around
- Where to stay
- Food and drink
- What's on
- Decision making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council works
- Electoral registration and elections
- Have your say
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Your Council facts and figures
- Council news
- Search and apply for a job at NKDC
- Apply online guidance
- Working for us
- Neighbouring authorities
- Jobcentre Plus
- Follow us
- Online services