Political leadership is provided by the Councillors who are elected by residents.
The constitution describes how and by whom decisions are made
The Executive Board provides leadership at a top level.
North Kesteven District Council produces a range of key strategies and documents.
The Chairman of Council is the civic and ceremonial head of the Council.
A list of the Corporate Management Team and the Senior Management Team at North Kesteven District Council.
The Freedom of Information Act requires all public authorities, including councils, to be open with information.
- Planning and building
- Waste recycling and your environment
- Council Tax
- Council Tax support and Housing Benefits
- Living in your area
- Health, education and family
- Crematorium and cemeteries
- Business rates
- Support for business
- Economic development and regeneration
- Planning and building for businesses
- Health and safety
- Buying and selling
- Food and farming
- Sports and leisure
- Getting here and around
- What's on
- Food and drink
- Decision making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council works
- Electoral registration and elections
- Have your say
- Council news
- Your Council facts and figures
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Follow us