Comment on the council.
Information about the code of conduct.
Search for applications and comment.
View details of all current petitions or submit your own petition.
Your thoughts and experiences help the Council make better decisions.
Since January 2005 all public authorities are required to be open with information.
The Council is keen to encourage public involvement in its meetings.
- Planning and building
- Waste recycling and your environment
- Council Tax
- Council Tax support and Housing Benefits
- Living in your area
- Health, education and family
- Crematorium and cemeteries
- Business rates
- Support for business
- Economic development and regeneration
- Planning and building for businesses
- Health and safety
- Buying and selling
- Food and farming
- Sports and leisure
- Getting here and around
- Food and drink
- What's on
- Decision making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council works
- Electoral registration and elections
- Have your say
- Council news
- Your Council facts and figures
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Follow us