Cookie Policy

This website works best using cookies. You can find out more and change your settings any time but by continuing you agree to this.

Council Services:

Special category voters

  • Overseas electors

    British citizens living abroad may preserve their right to vote in UK and European Parliamentary Elections

  • Service voters

    Service registration is useful if you are likely to be posted to different places

  • Crown Servants

    Registration as a Crown Servant or British Council Employee in a post outside the UK

  • Declaration of local connection

    Register as an elector by means of a Declaration of Local Connection

  • Anonymous registration

    Register as an elector by means of Anonymous registration

Did you find what you were looking for?

Please give us your name, email address and any comments you have.

Last updated: 9 January 2015

Bookmark with:

What are these?


Powered by Webstructure.NET