The Council has 43 elected Councillors. Meetings of full Council take place every 2 months.
Search for agendas and minutes from committee and sub-committee meetings.
A forward plan must be prepared to cover a period of four months, beginning with the first day of any month.
A timetable is agreed at the annual meeting of the Council.
Overview and Scrutiny is a separation from the decision-making body of the Council, the Executive Board.
Notices of authority given to conduct late or addtitional items of private business.
Various officers of the Council are empowered under the Council's Constitution.
Find out what's newly published.
- Living in your area
- Council Tax
- Council Tax support and Housing Benefits
- Planning and building
- Waste recycling and your environment
- Health, education and family
- Crematorium and cemeteries
- Support for business
- Business rates
- Economic development and regeneration
- Health and safety
- Planning and building for businesses
- Buying and selling
- Food and farming
- Sports and leisure
- Getting here and around
- Where to stay
- Food and drink
- What's on
- Decision making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council works
- Electoral registration and elections
- Have your say
- Council news
- Your Council facts and figures
- Council apps
- Follow us