The Council has 43 elected Councillors. Meetings of full Council take place every 2 months.
Search for agendas and minutes from committee and sub-committee meetings.
A forward plan must be prepared to cover a period of four months, beginning with the first day of any month.
A timetable is agreed at the annual meeting of the Council.
Overview and Scrutiny is a separation from the decision-making body of the Council, the Executive Board.
Notices of authority given to conduct late or addtitional items of private business.
Various officers of the Council are empowered under the Council's Constitution.
Find out what's newly published and subscribe to an rss feed.
- Planning and building
- Waste, recycling and environment
- Council Tax
- Council Tax support and Housing Benefits
- Living in your area
- Health, education and family
- Crematorium and cemeteries
- Business rates
- Support for business
- Economic development and regeneration
- Planning and building for businesses
- Health and safety
- Buying and selling
- Food and farming
- Sports and leisure
- Getting here and around
- What's on
- Food and drink
- Decision making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council works
- Electoral registration and elections
- Have your say
- Council news
- Your Council facts and figures
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Follow us