The Council has 43 elected Councillors. Meetings of full Council take place every 2 months.
Search for agendas and minutes from committee and sub-committee meetings.
A Forward Plan must be prepared to cover a period of four months, beginning with the first day of any month.
A timetable is agreed at the Annual meeting of the Council.
Overview and Scrutiny is a separation from the decision-making body of the Council, the Executive Board.
The Council is keen to encourage public involvement in its meetings.
Find out what's new here.
Notices of authority given to conduct late or addtitional items of private business.
- Living in Your Area
- Council Tax
- Council Tax Support and Housing Benefits
- Planning and Building
- Waste Recycling and your Environment
- Education, Children and Family Support
- Births, Marriages, Death and Civil Partnerships
- Support for Business
- Business Rates
- Economic Development and Regeneration
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Building for Businesses
- Buying and Selling
- Food and Farming
- Getting Here and Around
- Sports and Leisure
- Where to Stay
- Food and Drink
- What's On
- Visitor Attractions
- Decision Making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council Works
- Electoral Registration and Elections
- Have Your Say
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Your Council Facts and Figures
- Council News
Enter your town or postcode to find services and information specifically for your area, such as:
- Council Offices
- Leisure Centres
- Public Toilets
- Your Councillor
- Recycling Points
- Bus Stops
- Follow Us
- Online Services