There are exercise classes available throughout the district.
Visit one of our unique heritage sites or fabulous visitor attractions.
Information on events, news and walks throughout the district provided by CountrysideNK.
The District Council own a number of facilities, which are managed and operated by our partner, Leisure Connection.
Information on swimming pools and swimming timetables in our area.
You can find details about the refurbishment and follow the progress.
The circular trail highlighted on the map takes you through 2000 years of local history.
Golf is a great way to relax and unwind and no matter what your level of play is, there should be a course for you.
- Living in Your Area
- Council Tax
- Council Tax Support and Housing Benefits
- Planning and Building
- Waste Recycling and your Environment
- Education, Children and Family Support
- Births, Marriages, Death and Civil Partnerships
- Support for Business
- Business Rates
- Economic Development and Regeneration
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Building for Businesses
- Buying and Selling
- Food and Farming
- Getting Here and Around
- Sports and Leisure
- Where to Stay
- Things to Do/Visit
- Food and Drink
- What's On
- Decision Making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council Works
- Electoral Registration and Elections
- Have Your Say
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Your Council Facts and Figures
- Council News
- Do it Online
Enter your town or postcode to find services and information specifically for your area, such as:
- Council Offices
- Leisure Centres
- Public Toilets
- Your Councillor
- Recycling Points
- Bus Stops
- Follow Us