Your black wheeled bin is for domestic waste that cannot be recycled at the kerbside.
Details about the Brown Wheeled Bin service and what can be put in your bin.
Your green lidded wheeled bin is only for clean dry items listed as recyclable on your bin tag.
We can provide schools within the District, a free fortnightly collection of both residual and dry recyclable materials.
The District Council collects low grade clinical waste as part of the normal household waste collection service
Additional waste and recycling information plus practical ways to save money and protect your environment.
Find answers to questions about your brown bin.
- Living in Your Area
- Council Tax
- Council Tax Support and Housing Benefits
- Planning and Building
- Waste Recycling and your Environment
- Education, Children and Family Support
- Births, Marriages, Death and Civil Partnerships
- Support for Business
- Business Rates
- Economic Development and Regeneration
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Building for Businesses
- Buying and Selling
- Food and Farming
- Getting Here and Around
- Sports and Leisure
- Where to Stay
- Food and Drink
- What's On
- Visitor Attractions
- Decision Making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council Works
- Electoral Registration and Elections
- Have Your Say
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Your Council Facts and Figures
- Council News
Enter your town or postcode to find services and information specifically for your area, such as:
- Council Offices
- Leisure Centres
- Public Toilets
- Your Councillor
- Recycling Points
- Bus Stops
- Follow Us
- Online Services