Find out when your bin is due to be collected and if the days change due to bank holidays.
Find out which bin to use for your household’s waste.
Opening times and items accepted from residents at the three tips in the district.
North Kesteven District Councill will ensure a clean, safe and healthy District.
We provide separate collection services for bulky domestic items and electrical items in the District.
Information about street cleansing, alley gating and tree management.
Information for residents, businesses and schools to save money and the environment.
The factors we need to take into consideration when determining if a bonfire is a statutory nuisance.
Find out the location of the Council’s recycling banks.
- Planning and building
- Waste recycling and your environment
- Council Tax
- Council Tax support and Housing Benefits
- Living in your area
- Health, education and family
- Crematorium and cemeteries
- Business rates
- Support for business
- Economic development and regeneration
- Planning and building for businesses
- Health and safety
- Buying and selling
- Food and farming
- Sports and leisure
- Getting here and around
- What's on
- Food and drink
- Decision making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council works
- Electoral registration and elections
- Have your say
- Council news
- Your Council facts and figures
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Follow us