Ancient Monuments are nationally important sites that are given legal protection.
Designated areas to protect parts of towns and villages which have special architectural or historic character.
Conservation Areas can be reviewed with the aim to provide more detailed information about the designated area.
The District Council has a number of Heritage Rooms.
There are almost 1,000 buildings that are of national value.
NKDC Tree Officers manage over 5,000 trees Council owned trees throughout the district.
- Living in Your Area
- Council Tax
- Council Tax Support and Housing Benefits
- Planning and Building
- Waste Recycling and your Environment
- Education, Children and Family Support
- Births, Marriages, Death and Civil Partnerships
- Support for Business
- Business Rates
- Economic Development and Regeneration
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Building for Businesses
- Buying and Selling
- Food and Farming
- Getting Here and Around
- Sports and Leisure
- Where to Stay
- Food and Drink
- What's On
- Visitor Attractions
- Decision Making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council Works
- Electoral Registration and Elections
- Have Your Say
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Your Council Facts and Figures
- Council News
Enter your town or postcode to find services and information specifically for your area, such as:
- Council Offices
- Leisure Centres
- Public Toilets
- Your Councillor
- Recycling Points
- Bus Stops
- Follow Us
- Online Services