Ancient monuments are nationally important sites that are given legal protection.
Designated areas to protect parts of towns and villages which have special architectural or historic character.
Conservation areas can be reviewed with the aim to provide more detailed information about the designated area.
There are almost 1,000 buildings that are of national value.
NKDC tree officers manage over 5,000 trees Council owned trees throughout the district.
- Planning and building
- Waste, recycling and environment
- Council Tax
- Council Tax support and Housing Benefits
- Living in your area
- Health, education and family
- Crematorium and cemeteries
- Business rates
- Support for business
- Economic development and regeneration
- Planning and building for businesses
- Health and safety
- Buying and selling
- Food and farming
- Sports and leisure
- Getting here and around
- What's on
- Food and drink
- Decision making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council works
- Electoral registration and elections
- Have your say
- Council news
- Your Council facts and figures
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Follow us