Ancient monuments are nationally important sites that are given legal protection.
Designated areas to protect parts of towns and villages which have special architectural or historic character.
Conservation areas can be reviewed with the aim to provide more detailed information about the designated area.
The District Council has a number of Heritage Rooms.
There are almost 1,000 buildings that are of national value.
NKDC tree officers manage over 5,000 trees Council owned trees throughout the district.
- Living in your area
- Council Tax
- Council Tax support and Housing Benefits
- Planning and building
- Waste recycling and your environment
- Education, children and family support
- Crematorium and cemeteries
- Support for business
- Business rates
- Economic development and regeneration
- Health and safety
- Planning and building for businesses
- Buying and selling
- Food and farming
- Sports and leisure
- Getting here and around
- Where to stay
- Food and drink
- What's on
- Decision making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council works
- Electoral registration and elections
- Have your say
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Your Council facts and figures
- Council news
- Search and apply for a job at NKDC
- Apply online guidance
- Working for us
- Neighbouring authorities
- Jobcentre Plus
- Follow us
- Online services