A Local Land Charge is a restriction or prohibition imposed on land or property or a financial charge.
You can conduct your planning business with us online.
Information on current and forthcoming planning policy for North Kesteven.
Before making a planning application, you can discuss your proposal with us.
Information about the naming and numbering of streets and buildings in North Kesteven.
Designated areas to protect parts of towns and villages which have special architectural or historic character.
Planning Enforcement is responsible for the investigation and enforcement of breaches of planning control.
Information about the services your building control team offer.
The NKDC Access Group meet four times a year and look at many aspects of accessibility.
- Living in your area
- Council Tax
- Council Tax support and Housing Benefits
- Planning and building
- Waste recycling and your environment
- Education, children and family support
- Crematorium and cemeteries
- Support for business
- Business rates
- Economic development and regeneration
- Health and safety
- Planning and building for businesses
- Buying and selling
- Food and farming
- Sports and leisure
- Getting here and around
- Where to stay
- Food and drink
- What's on
- Decision making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council works
- Electoral registration and elections
- Have your say
- Council news
- Your Council facts and figures
- Council apps
- Follow us
- Online services