Useful links to voluntary organisations and community enterprises.
Information about the types of funding available to you.
We recognise the role that local councils play in helping to create and sustain viable local communities.
Generally allotments are the responsibility of Town/Parish Councils.
The 2014 NK Community Champion Awards have been announced.
- Planning and building
- Waste recycling and your environment
- Council Tax
- Council Tax support and Housing Benefits
- Living in your area
- Health, education and family
- Crematorium and cemeteries
- Business rates
- Support for business
- Economic development and regeneration
- Planning and building for businesses
- Health and safety
- Buying and selling
- Food and farming
- Sports and leisure
- Getting here and around
- Food and drink
- What's on
- Decision making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council works
- Electoral registration and elections
- Have your say
- Council news
- Your Council facts and figures
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Follow us