Local and national bus and rail timetables and information on travel and public transport.
North Kesteven District Council operates several car parks within the town of Sleaford.
Most of the street lighting in Lincolnshire is owned, operated and maintained by the County Council.
Information about road safety issues in the county.
Details of all planned roadworks in Lincolnshire.
Information about road structures, signs and markings in the county.
The County Council are now responsible for issuing new passes, renewals and replacing lost passes.
The Blue Badge scheme provides a range of parking concessions for people with severe mobility problems who have difficulty using public transport.
Lincolnshire Councils are working together on parking enforcement.
- Living in Your Area
- Council Tax
- Council Tax Support and Housing Benefits
- Planning and Building
- Waste Recycling and your Environment
- Education, Children and Family Support
- Births, Marriages, Death and Civil Partnerships
- Support for Business
- Business Rates
- Economic Development and Regeneration
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Building for Businesses
- Buying and Selling
- Food and Farming
- Getting Here and Around
- Sports and Leisure
- Where to Stay
- Things to Do/Visit
- Food and Drink
- What's On
- Decision Making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council Works
- Electoral Registration and Elections
- Have Your Say
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Your Council Facts and Figures
- Council News
- Do it Online
Enter your town or postcode to find services and information specifically for your area, such as:
- Council Offices
- Leisure Centres
- Public Toilets
- Your Councillor
- Recycling Points
- Bus Stops
- Follow Us