Local and national bus and rail timetables and information on travel and public transport.
North Kesteven District Council operates several car parks within the town of Sleaford.
Most of the street lighting in Lincolnshire is owned, operated and maintained by the County Council.
Information about road safety issues in the county.
Details of all planned roadworks in Lincolnshire.
Information about road structures, signs and markings in the county.
The County Council are responsible for issuing new passes and renewals.
Providing a range of parking concessions for people with severe mobility problems.
Lincolnshire Councils are working together on parking enforcement.
- Planning and building
- Waste recycling and your environment
- Council Tax
- Council Tax support and Housing Benefits
- Living in your area
- Health, education and family
- Crematorium and cemeteries
- Business rates
- Support for business
- Economic development and regeneration
- Planning and building for businesses
- Health and safety
- Buying and selling
- Food and farming
- Sports and leisure
- Getting here and around
- What's on
- Food and drink
- Decision making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council works
- Electoral registration and elections
- Have your say
- Council news
- Your Council facts and figures
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Follow us