North Kesteven District Council is committed to ensuring that contaminated land present is identified and dealt with.
Lincolnshire has a long history of managing flood risk from the sea and from rivers.
Radon is a colourless, odourless and tasteless natural gas found in soil and rocks.
Information on ways pollution is controlled in the county.
Useful information about drainage and sewage issues.
Useful information about animal and pest control issues.
Asbestos is a naturally occurring mineral of which there are 3 main types.
North Kesteven District Council is actively involved in assessing and controlling air quality throughout the District.
The Environmental Protection Team will investigate or advise on all aspects of noise complaints.
Certain types of artificial light, if improperly sited or used, could give rise to statutory nuisance.
- Living in your area
- Council Tax
- Council Tax support and Housing Benefits
- Planning and building
- Waste recycling and your environment
- Education, children and family support
- Crematorium and cemeteries
- Support for business
- Business rates
- Economic development and regeneration
- Health and safety
- Planning and building for businesses
- Buying and selling
- Food and farming
- Sports and leisure
- Getting here and around
- Where to stay
- Food and drink
- What's on
- Decision making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council works
- Electoral registration and elections
- Have your say
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Your Council facts and figures
- Council news
- Search and apply for a job at NKDC
- Apply online guidance
- Working for us
- Neighbouring authorities
- Jobcentre Plus
- Follow us
- Online services