North Kesteven District Council takes a proactive approach to vehicles believed to be abandoned.
Graffiti is an illegal, anti-social activity that creates a negative impression of an area.
North Kesteven District Council are responsible for the collection of fly tipping.
The Environmental Protection Unit are responsible for investigating complaints of noise nuisance.
Anti-Social Behaviour should always be reported. You can use our online form to do this.
For information on Anti-social Behaviour and how it can be reduced on our SafeNK site
Dog fouling is a major issue for many of our towns and parishes and it is consistently raised as a public concern.
- Living in Your Area
- Council Tax
- Council Tax Support and Housing Benefits
- Planning and Building
- Waste Recycling and your Environment
- Education, Children and Family Support
- Births, Marriages, Death and Civil Partnerships
- Support for Business
- Business Rates
- Economic Development and Regeneration
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Building for Businesses
- Buying and Selling
- Food and Farming
- Getting Here and Around
- Sports and Leisure
- Where to Stay
- Things to Do/Visit
- Food and Drink
- What's On
- Decision Making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council Works
- Electoral Registration and Elections
- Have Your Say
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Your Council Facts and Figures
- Council News
- Do it Online
Enter your town or postcode to find services and information specifically for your area, such as:
- Council Offices
- Leisure Centres
- Public Toilets
- Your Councillor
- Recycling Points
- Bus Stops
- Follow Us