North Kesteven District Council takes a proactive approach to vehicles believed to be abandoned.
Graffiti is an illegal, anti-social activity that creates a negative impression of an area.
North Kesteven District Council are responsible for the collection of fly tipping.
Anti-social behaviour should always be reported. You can use our online form to do this.
For information on anti-social behaviour and how it can be reduced on our SafeNK site
Dog fouling is a major issue for many of our towns and parishes and it is consistently raised as a public concern.
The Environmental Protection Unit are responsible for investigating complaints of noise nuisance.
- Living in your area
- Council Tax
- Council Tax support and Housing Benefits
- Planning and building
- Waste recycling and your environment
- Education, children and family support
- Crematorium and cemeteries
- Support for business
- Business rates
- Economic development and regeneration
- Health and safety
- Planning and building for businesses
- Buying and selling
- Food and farming
- Sports and leisure
- Getting here and around
- Where to stay
- Food and drink
- What's on
- Decision making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council works
- Electoral registration and elections
- Have your say
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Your Council facts and figures
- Council news
Enter your town or postcode to find services and information specifically for your area, such as:
- Council Offices
- Leisure Centres
- Public Toilets
- Your Councillor
- Recycling Points
- Bus Stops
- Follow us
- Online services