Your housing officers, and the areas they cover, are listed here.
Information about you and your tenancy including how to appeal a rehousing decision.
Information about rent and benefits including rent arrears.
We recognises the benefits that responsible pet ownership can bring.
There are a variety of ways you can make a difference depending on how involved you want to be and how much time you can spare.
Information about your Council home, gardens and parking spaces.
- Planning and building
- Waste, recycling and environment
- Council Tax
- Council Tax support and Housing Benefits
- Living in your area
- Health, education and family
- Crematorium and cemeteries
- Business rates
- Support for business
- Economic development and regeneration
- Planning and building for businesses
- Health and safety
- Buying and selling
- Food and farming
- Sports and leisure
- Getting here and around
- What's on
- Food and drink
- Decision making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council works
- Electoral registration and elections
- Have your say
- Council news
- Your Council facts and figures
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Follow us