Information and advice on money issues.
Housing Officers visit all new secure tenants for a ‘settling in’ interview, six weeks after moving in, to undertake an assessment of tenant vulnerability or any unmet needs.
The Sanctuary Scheme has been developed for people who find themselves affected by domestic violence and abuse in North Kesteven.
We have properties that are allocated to people who need specific facilities. The majority of these properties are on the ground floor.
This service is to provide non-secure tenants with support and anyone, regardless of tenure who is a risk of losing their home
Life can change and most people will need a little advice and support at sometime in their life.
- Planning and building
- Waste recycling and your environment
- Council Tax
- Council Tax support and Housing Benefits
- Living in your area
- Health, education and family
- Crematorium and cemeteries
- Business rates
- Support for business
- Economic development and regeneration
- Planning and building for businesses
- Health and safety
- Buying and selling
- Food and farming
- Sports and leisure
- Getting here and around
- Food and drink
- What's on
- Decision making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council works
- Electoral registration and elections
- Have your say
- Council news
- Your Council facts and figures
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Follow us