Information and advice on money issues.
Housing Officers visit all new secure tenants for a ‘settling in’ interview, six weeks after moving in, to undertake an assessment of tenant vulnerability or any unmet needs.
The Sanctuary Scheme has been developed for people who find themselves affected by domestic violence and abuse in North Kesteven.
We have properties that are allocated to people who need specific facilities. The majority of these properties are on the ground floor.
First Contact offers people aged 60 and over who live in Lincolnshire advice and services to help them carry on living independently.
This service is to provide non-secure tenants with support and anyone, regardless of tenure who is a risk of losing their home
The Wellbeing Service is the new way for people aged 18 and over to receive advice, help or information when it is most needed.
- Living in your area
- Council Tax
- Council Tax support and Housing Benefits
- Planning and building
- Waste recycling and your environment
- Education, children and family support
- Crematorium and cemeteries
- Support for business
- Business rates
- Economic development and regeneration
- Health and safety
- Planning and building for businesses
- Buying and selling
- Food and farming
- Sports and leisure
- Getting here and around
- Where to stay
- Food and drink
- What's on
- Christmas Events
- Decision making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council works
- Electoral registration and elections
- Have your say
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Your Council facts and figures
- Council news
- Search and apply for a job at NKDC
- Apply online guidance
- Working for us
- Neighbouring authorities
- Jobcentre Plus
- Follow us
- Online services