Working to provide quality housing services to meet the needs and aspirations of NK customers.
Download our allocation scheme here.
A list of all of the housing strategies.
The standard of service tenants should expect from the Council as your landlord are known as local offers.
This sets out the way in which NK housing services provided to Council tenants.
View the empty homes policy here.
Details of the joint Tenancy strategy
Information on the joint housing growth strategy
- Planning and building
- Waste, recycling and environment
- Council Tax
- Council Tax support and Housing Benefits
- Living in your area
- Health, education and family
- Crematorium and cemeteries
- Business rates
- Support for business
- Economic development and regeneration
- Planning and building for businesses
- Health and safety
- Buying and selling
- Food and farming
- Sports and leisure
- Getting here and around
- What's on
- Food and drink
- Decision making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council works
- Electoral registration and elections
- Have your say
- Council news
- Your Council facts and figures
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Follow us