Download our allocation scheme here.
Working to provide quality housing services to meet the needs and aspirations of NK customers.
Information about our fair and equal strategies including support for asylum seekers.
A list of all of the housing strategies.
The standard of service tenants should expect from the Council as your landlord are known as local offers.
View the empty homes policy here.
Details of the joint Tenancy strategy
Information on the joint housing growth strategy
- Living in your area
- Council Tax
- Council Tax support and Housing Benefits
- Planning and building
- Waste recycling and your environment
- Education, children and family support
- Crematorium and cemeteries
- Support for business
- Business rates
- Economic development and regeneration
- Health and safety
- Planning and building for businesses
- Buying and selling
- Food and farming
- Sports and leisure
- Getting here and around
- Where to stay
- Food and drink
- What's on
- Christmas Events
- Decision making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council works
- Electoral registration and elections
- Have your say
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Your Council facts and figures
- Council news
- Search and apply for a job at NKDC
- Apply online guidance
- Working for us
- Neighbouring authorities
- Jobcentre Plus
- Follow us
- Online services