The Council holds a list, a housing register, of everyone seeking social housing in North Kesteven.
Information on homelessness
Information for people worried about losing their home including support for evictions.
Details of how you can exchange your council house.
North Kesteven District Council has a strong commitment meeting demand for quality affordable housing in the area.
Information on the Councils allocation scheme
Sheltered housing is a tenancy of your own, where you live independently.
The District Council has a number of garages located within the District which it rents out to residents.
- Living in your area
- Council Tax
- Council Tax support and Housing Benefits
- Planning and building
- Waste recycling and your environment
- Education, children and family support
- Crematorium and cemeteries
- Support for business
- Business rates
- Economic development and regeneration
- Health and safety
- Planning and building for businesses
- Buying and selling
- Food and farming
- Sports and leisure
- Getting here and around
- Where to stay
- Food and drink
- What's on
- Decision making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council works
- Electoral registration and elections
- Have your say
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Your Council facts and figures
- Council news
Enter your town or postcode to find services and information specifically for your area, such as:
- Council Offices
- Leisure Centres
- Public Toilets
- Your Councillor
- Recycling Points
- Bus Stops
- Follow us
- Online services