Download our allocation scheme here.
North Kesteven District Council has a strong commitment meeting demand for quality affordable housing in the area.
The District Council has a number of garages located within the District which it rents out to residents.
Where a tenant swaps their property and tenancy with another tenant
Information on homelessness
The Council holds a list, a housing register, of everyone seeking social housing in North Kesteven.
Information for people worried about losing their home including support for evictions.
- Planning and building
- Waste recycling and your environment
- Council Tax
- Council Tax support and Housing Benefits
- Living in your area
- Health, education and family
- Crematorium and cemeteries
- Business rates
- Support for business
- Economic development and regeneration
- Planning and building for businesses
- Health and safety
- Buying and selling
- Food and farming
- Sports and leisure
- Getting here and around
- What's on
- Food and drink
- Decision making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council works
- Electoral registration and elections
- Have your say
- Council news
- Your Council facts and figures
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Follow us