Information about improving your home.
We work with other organisations through the Home Energy LINCS Partnership.
The Council can fund adaptations to make life easier.
Landlords are legally obliged to meet certain standards.
We offer to help ensure standards in the private sector are as high as possible.
The vast majority of landlords are responsible and fair.
Information on Houses of Multiple Occupancy (HMO’s for short)
Tenants, who buy a flat or maisonette from the Council, are known as leaseholders.
- Living in Your Area
- Council Tax
- Council Tax Support and Housing Benefits
- Planning and Building
- Waste Recycling and your Environment
- Education, Children and Family Support
- Births, Marriages, Death and Civil Partnerships
- Support for Business
- Business Rates
- Economic Development and Regeneration
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Building for Businesses
- Buying and Selling
- Food and Farming
- Getting Here and Around
- Sports and Leisure
- Where to Stay
- Food and Drink
- What's On
- Visitor Attractions
- Decision Making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council Works
- Electoral Registration and Elections
- Have Your Say
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Your Council Facts and Figures
- Council News
Enter your town or postcode to find services and information specifically for your area, such as:
- Council Offices
- Leisure Centres
- Public Toilets
- Your Councillor
- Recycling Points
- Bus Stops
- Follow Us
- Online Services