Information on a range of research related to housing including local affordable housing needs.
There are 2 main forms of affordable housing Affordable Rent and Shared Ownership.
Sites are currently under construction or planned for the district
The Council carries out rural housing needs surveys in the district to identify whether there is a local housing need in that settlement.
Parish Councils play an important role in the provision of affordable housing for local people.
The Council is always looking for land for potential affordable housing sites.
- Living in your area
- Council Tax
- Council Tax support and Housing Benefits
- Planning and building
- Waste recycling and your environment
- Health, education and family
- Crematorium and cemeteries
- Support for business
- Business rates
- Economic development and regeneration
- Health and safety
- Planning and building for businesses
- Buying and selling
- Food and farming
- Sports and leisure
- Getting here and around
- Where to stay
- Food and drink
- What's on
- Decision making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council works
- Electoral registration and elections
- Have your say
- Council news
- Your Council facts and figures
- Council apps
- Follow us