A range of Information about you and your tenancy including how to appeal a rehousing decision.
Information about the maintenance and repair of homes including improvements.
Information to help you find and keep your home including home ownership and housing for older people.
Information about the council delivering more affordable homes.
A range of information to help private renters, owners and landlords.
Information on strategies, policies and service standards including the allotment scheme.
A range of information and support for housing and help to get you independent.
Information about NKDC’s empty homes strategy.
Information for tenants and landlords within the private sector.
- Planning and building
- Waste, recycling and environment
- Council Tax
- Council Tax support and Housing Benefits
- Living in your area
- Health, education and family
- Crematorium and cemeteries
- Business rates
- Support for business
- Economic development and regeneration
- Planning and building for businesses
- Health and safety
- Buying and selling
- Food and farming
- Sports and leisure
- Getting here and around
- What's on
- Food and drink
- Decision making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council works
- Electoral registration and elections
- Have your say
- Council news
- Your Council facts and figures
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Follow us