A range of Information about you and your tenancy including how to appeal a rehousing decision.
Information about the maintenance and repair of homes including improvements.
Information to help you find and keep your home including home ownership and housing for older people.
Information about the council delivering more affordable homes.
A range of information to help private renters, owners and landlords.
Information on strategies, policies and service standards including the allotment scheme.
A range of information and support for housing and help to get you independent.
Information about NKDC’s empty homes strategy.
- Living in your area
- Council Tax
- Council Tax support and Housing Benefits
- Planning and building
- Waste recycling and your environment
- Education, children and family support
- Crematorium and cemeteries
- Support for business
- Business rates
- Economic development and regeneration
- Health and safety
- Planning and building for businesses
- Buying and selling
- Food and farming
- Sports and leisure
- Getting here and around
- Where to stay
- Food and drink
- What's on
- Decision making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council works
- Electoral registration and elections
- Have your say
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Your Council facts and figures
- Council news
- Search and apply for a job at NKDC
- Apply online guidance
- Working for us
- Neighbouring authorities
- Jobcentre Plus
- Follow us
- Online services