Cookie Policy

This website works best using cookies. You can find out more and change your settings any time but by continuing you agree to this.

Council Services:

Change of Council Tax circumstances

  • Empty homes review

    In support of the governments initiative to tackle the shortfall in national housing we are currently undertaking a review of empty domestic properties.

  • Someone has joined the property

    If you are in receipt of a reduction to your Council Tax, and someone moves into the property you are responsible for, you must notify us within 21 days.

  • Someone has left the property

    If someone has left the property and you are now the only adult who has their sole or main place of residence at the property, you may be entitled to a discount.

Register for Council Tax

If you have just moved into a new property, you need to let us know.


Check your account online

Check out your council tax, business rates, benefits and more online.


Did you find what you were looking for?

Please give us your name, email address and any comments you have.

Last updated: 23 April 2015

Bookmark with:

What are these?


Powered by Webstructure.NET