A range of Civil Ceremonies, which commemorate the three main stages in life.
It may be possible for details to be changed or added at a later date.
Information on how to obtain copy certificates.
Lincolnshire has thirteen Registration Offices to provide the perfect setting for your ceremony.
Registering the birth of your new baby must, by law, be done within 42 days of the date of birth.
Information on how to register a building for worship.
Information regarding who can register a death and which types of death need reporting to the coroner.
- Living in Your Area
- Council Tax
- Council Tax Support and Housing Benefits
- Planning and Building
- Waste Recycling and your Environment
- Education, Children and Family Support
- Births, Marriages, Death and Civil Partnerships
- Support for Business
- Business Rates
- Economic Development and Regeneration
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Building for Businesses
- Buying and Selling
- Food and Farming
- Getting Here and Around
- Sports and Leisure
- Where to Stay
- Food and Drink
- What's On
- Visitor Attractions
- Decision Making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council Works
- Electoral Registration and Elections
- Have Your Say
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Your Council Facts and Figures
- Council News
Enter your town or postcode to find services and information specifically for your area, such as:
- Council Offices
- Leisure Centres
- Public Toilets
- Your Councillor
- Recycling Points
- Bus Stops
- Follow Us
- Online Services