Useful information about issues affecting your area and community.
Information about Council Tax and council bills including how to pay.
Details about help with paying Council Tax.
A range of information including affordable homes, council tenancies and home ownership.
Providing you with a range of information on various services regarding planning and building.
Contains information about the environment, waste and recycling.
Information about schools, caring for children and services for young people.
Information about crematorium, cemeteries and funerals.
Details can be found on the LCC website.
- Living in your area
- Council Tax
- Council Tax support and Housing Benefits
- Planning and building
- Waste recycling and your environment
- Education, children and family support
- Crematorium and cemeteries
- Support for business
- Business rates
- Economic development and regeneration
- Health and safety
- Planning and building for businesses
- Buying and selling
- Food and farming
- Sports and leisure
- Getting here and around
- Where to stay
- Food and drink
- What's on
- Christmas Events
- Decision making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council works
- Electoral registration and elections
- Have your say
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Your Council facts and figures
- Council news
- Search and apply for a job at NKDC
- Apply online guidance
- Working for us
- Neighbouring authorities
- Jobcentre Plus
- Follow us
- Online services