Report a suspected benefit fraud
Phone 0800 854440 and leave a message - 24 hours a day. You don’t have to give your name if you don’t want to. Tell us what you can about the suspected fraud.
Simply fill in our online report form, or send us a letter to:
The Benefits Unit
PO Box 3
District Council Offices
Please tell us as much information as you can. We usually need to know the following information if we are going to investigate fraud:
- Name and address of the person you are reporting
- Type of fraud you think they are committing
- Where do they work?
- What times of the day do they work?
- Do they have a car?
- What type of car, colour, registration number?
- What is the name/description of person living with them?
- Any distinctive features - glasses, moustache etc. Any other information, which you think may help.