North Kesteven’s economy is dominated by micro businesses - that’s enterprises with fewer than 10 employees.
We offer to help ensure standards in the private sector are as high as possible.
Details of local business networks.
Gov.uk is Government's online resource for businesses.
Find out how to develop a business continuity plan.
Has your organisation signed up? Read our plan to reduce emissions in North Kesteven
Free advice and support to businesses within the district.
Business Lincolnshire Growth Hub provides information about local business support schemes and services that can help you start or grow your business.
- Planning and building
- Waste, recycling and environment
- Council Tax
- Council Tax support and Housing Benefits
- Living in your area
- Health, education and family
- Crematorium and cemeteries
- Business rates
- Support for business
- Economic development and regeneration
- Planning and building for businesses
- Health and safety
- Buying and selling
- Food and farming
- Sports and leisure
- Getting here and around
- What's on
- Food and drink
- Decision making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council works
- Electoral registration and elections
- Have your say
- Council news
- Your Council facts and figures
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Follow us