North Kesteven’s economy is dominated by micro businesses - that’s enterprises with fewer than 10 employees.
Information about the funding available to you.
We offer to help ensure standards in the private sector are as high as possible.
Details of local business networks.
Useful information for businesses.
Gov.uk is Government's online resource for businesses.
A business support network, LINBIS, backed by four Lincolnshire Local Authorities.
Find out how to develop a business continuity plan.
Has your organisation signed up? Read our plan to reduce emissions in North Kesteven
- Living in your area
- Council Tax
- Council Tax support and Housing Benefits
- Planning and building
- Waste recycling and your environment
- Education, children and family support
- Crematorium and cemeteries
- Support for business
- Business rates
- Economic development and regeneration
- Health and safety
- Planning and building for businesses
- Buying and selling
- Food and farming
- Sports and leisure
- Getting here and around
- Where to stay
- Food and drink
- What's on
- Decision making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council works
- Electoral registration and elections
- Have your say
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Your Council facts and figures
- Council news
- Search and apply for a job at NKDC
- Apply online guidance
- Working for us
- Neighbouring authorities
- Jobcentre Plus
- Follow us
- Online services