The masterplan aims to set out a framework and strategy for the change and growth of the town.
Sleaford Regeneration Group was formed when the Sleaford Masterplan was being considered by the Council.
Documents regarding the side roads order information
The Grade II* listed former Bass Maltings, just off Mareham Lane, has planning permission for a mixed development.
Details relating to the proposed closure of Southgate Level Crossing.
NKDC and LCC share a vision to improve accessibility and enhance the sustainability of travel in Sleaford.
The Kestevens LEADER fund is now open for applications!
- Planning and building
- Waste, recycling and environment
- Council Tax
- Council Tax support and Housing Benefits
- Living in your area
- Health, education and family
- Crematorium and cemeteries
- Business rates
- Support for business
- Economic development and regeneration
- Planning and building for businesses
- Health and safety
- Buying and selling
- Food and farming
- Sports and leisure
- Getting here and around
- What's on
- Food and drink
- Decision making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council works
- Electoral registration and elections
- Have your say
- Council news
- Your Council facts and figures
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Follow us