If an instalment or balance is not paid in time, a reminder/ summons notice will be issued.
When a bill is issued, details of the instalments payable are shown at the bottom of the bill.
Information, support and compliance on the Business Link website.
The VOA website will provide you with all the information you need about Business Rates Valuations.
Have your account details ready and complete the form here.
- Living in your area
- Council Tax
- Council Tax support and Housing Benefits
- Planning and building
- Waste recycling and your environment
- Education, children and family support
- Crematorium and cemeteries
- Support for business
- Business rates
- Economic development and regeneration
- Health and safety
- Planning and building for businesses
- Buying and selling
- Food and farming
- Sports and leisure
- Getting here and around
- Where to stay
- Food and drink
- What's on
- Decision making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council works
- Electoral registration and elections
- Have your say
- Council news
- Your Council facts and figures
- Council apps
- Follow us
- Online services