Information about the different ways we can support local businesses.
Information on how the system works, how a property is assessed and how bills are calculated.
Useful information for businesses.
A range of useful information to help you stay protected.
Information for businesses with regards to licensing.
Useful information about buying and selling.
According to Defra’s annual Farm Business Survey there are around 900 agricultural holdings in North Kesteven.
- Living in Your Area
- Council Tax
- Council Tax Support and Housing Benefits
- Planning and Building
- Waste Recycling and your Environment
- Education, Children and Family Support
- Births, Marriages, Death and Civil Partnerships
- Support for Business
- Business Rates
- Economic Development and Regeneration
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Building for Businesses
- Buying and Selling
- Food and Farming
- Getting Here and Around
- Sports and Leisure
- Where to Stay
- Things to Do/Visit
- Food and Drink
- What's On
- Decision Making
- Your Councillors
- How the Council Works
- Electoral Registration and Elections
- Have Your Say
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Your Council Facts and Figures
- Council News
- Do it Online
Enter your town or postcode to find services and information specifically for your area, such as:
- Council Offices
- Leisure Centres
- Public Toilets
- Your Councillor
- Recycling Points
- Bus Stops
- Follow Us